A Mucoid plaque is a deposit on the walls of the Large Intestines. It
is caused by the accumulation of undigested, putrefying food.
It has deposited over many years. Especially if you have regularly eaten animal food.
Its effects are deadly:
- it interferes with the proper absorption of liquid and nutrient
- liquid is mixed with this decaying feces substance and eventually finds a way into your blood stream
- this mixture of liquid and feces then travels to all your organs
- it impairs the movement of food towards the rectum for evacuation
- it fosters toxic heavy metals
can lead to Cancer but also to chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, colitis,
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, Chrohn's disease, brain fog,
arthritis, cramping in the stomach, skin problems, heartburn, candida,
Find out what I consider the best ways to detox cleanse your colon by clicking here (new page).