The Other Reasons I prefer Solgar:
The supply of vitamins and minerals is a shamble. Each company fighting to get its share of this lucrative market.
To recruit customers, companies multiply discounts, coupon offers, cheaper and cheaper offers, but who suffers in the end?
You, the customer as you get inferior products.
Solgar on the other hand has since 1947 followed its high ethics:
- Solgar has been innovating and producing fine quality nutritional supplements since 1947.
- Solgar's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and
quality control. This enables them to provide customers with the
highest quality products possible.
- All materials coming into their facility are subject to stringent tests to ensure they are the highest quality.
- Solgar invested over $1 million in a state-of-the-art USP reverse
osmosis water purification system to have
the best and cleanest system possible.
- Their products are mostly gluten free and of the highest possible quality.
- Their research division is always busy researching what natural, health beneficial ingredients to incorporate in their products. They lead all other supply companies who, sometimes, follow their lead.
Aqueous Coated Tablets. Solgar was one of the first
in the natural products industry to integrate a natural, water-based
coating for all of their coated-tablet products as an alternative to using
the more common solvent-based coating agent shellac (also known as
pharmaceutical glaze). This natural coating improves disintegration and
dissolution, providing better absorption of the nutrients.
Recyclable Amber Glass Bottles. Their recyclable glass
bottles are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless. Although these "old
style" medicine bottles cost more, Solgar uses them because they
protect against heat, light, and moisture.