MERCURY.. One Of The Most Deadly
Mercury, and other deadly toxins, are in the air we breathe and impossible to avoid. Mercury is present in the sea, lakes, and rivers. When water evaporates, it moves to the atmosphere, and rains back to earth. All vegetables, fruits, humans, and animals are then exposed to these poisons (even organic products). This toxic heavy metal is highly dangerous and responsible for many unexplained health problems.
Mercury can settle into the brain and other organs, such as the liver, and affect their ability to function properly. Potential consequences include RA, anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Another possible result is migraines.
Mercury was prescribed as a medicine for many years. If you were unwell, your doctor would give you a mercury drink. It was considered a cure-all (it was more a "kill all"). This means that our ancestors have passed on mercury from parents to child, and most of us had it in our body when we were born.