Basically our kidneys get weak through an improper diet, toxins from we products we use in your home, negative emotions, excessive stress, lack
of exercise and from the multitude of toxic products we are daily bombarded with in our environment.
The Kidneys filter about 200 liters of blood every day.
They try to remove salt and toxins from our body. Toxic metals such as lead, cadmium, mercury are very difficult to completely remove and we need to further detox to eliminate those.
The kidneys cleaning task is performed by the millions of nephrons present in these.
Nephrons are tiny units concentrating on blood filtration.
Healthy kidneys will..
- remove toxins from our blood
- regulate blood pressure
- help maintain electrolyte balance (electrically charged minerals in your body)
- remove the risk of infection
They also help remove the tiny stones that prevent proper filtering of the blood.
- increase the amount of toxins in the body
- augment the risk of infection
- raise blood pressure
- increase the likelihood of heart disease
- facilitate brain disorders
..and of course increase the chances of getting cancer.