A 3 Prong Approach:
- Surgery is used to cut out a part in the body. As is the case with cysts or tumors. This is valuable if the tumor was blocking the function of an organ. Surgeons are amazing people, and I respect them. They can unblock an artery, remove a stone, cyst, or tumor somewhere in your body, or fix you up after an accident. I admire these people, even though some of their colleagues do not believe that it is the right approach for cancers.
- Drugs such as chemotherapy are the main approach nowadays with modern medicine. Unfortunately, virtually all drugs have negative side effects (just do a search on Google such as: "productX side effects"). You will see a long list of potential problems from taking the drug. According to some cancer specialists results with chemotherapy are not good.
- Radiation will attempt to burn out the part of the body where the toxins reside. This can be very aggressive and also potentially causes many side effects. Some consultants comment on this approach.
The first problems with these approaches
The modern approach is to treat each diseased organ separately. If you suffer from a breast problem for example, you will be sent to a breast specialist. If you have a complication with you liver, you will be sent to a liver specialist.
This approach is very limited. Our body works as a whole. Problems with our heart for example may be due to:
- Too much toxic deposits in our intestines due to our diet
- As a result, our liver will struggle to filter the blood that gets thick with many toxins
- Our heart will then have to put much effort pumping the thick blood out of the liver, and this may result in "mysterious" high blood pressure
Just looking at the heart, as modern medicine does, would not work to cure this problem. We are whole, and the dirtiness or tiredness of an organ will affect the strength of many others.
The second problem
Often drugs only aim to suppress symptoms. They do not try to fix the reasons why an organ is having problems. This cannot work!
Unless you remove the cause of a problem, the problem will not go away.
A 2 Prong Approach
1- The Psychic Surgery approach:
- Psychic surgeon Laurence sees inside the body. He does not need to see your X-rays, or complicated tests results. He can go straight to the part of your body that is causing a problem, and either remove or melt it. He will also restore proper blood and lymph flow.
Often people are not aware of what is happening in their body. Laurence will be able to tell you if an organ is getting weak before it starts causing you problems, and he will most likely fix the issue.
- Laurence channels powerful spirit guides when operating. This means that he does not need to know everything about your specific disease. The guide knows what to do and he/she is the one channeling Laurence's work.
2- Patrick's approach:
- Patrick cured himself of liver and large intestines' cancers that were diagnosed in 1991. Patrick also gets information from spirits that tell him what to do to fight a disease.
- When you visit us on our group trip or avail of an Internet consultation, he will work out what caused your illness, and tell you how to remove it using natural food, herbs, supplements, and spices (no harmful chemicals).
- Check this page to browse through some of the conditions that he has successfully helped clients with.