Psychic Surgeon Laurence Cacteng is a gifted Filipino. He is documented as having cured 10,000s patients over his long career. Laurence channels Jesus. 

Through Patrick Laurence offers treatments at his healing centre in the Philippines. Contact us, and we'll let you know if we can help.

Psychic Surgery Genuine

Doctors and researchers have investigated Psychic Surgery and declared it genuine. See movie below:

Who Says It's Not Genuine?

People who have never been to the Philippines and witnessed Psychic Surgery for themselves have declared it "fake".

Passing a judgement on something we have never witnessed ourselves is the height of ignorance. You can forget what these individuals are saying.

I have thoroughly investigated some 70, so claimed, Psychic Surgeons and I agree that over 90% were cheats. BUT, the remaining 10% passed my stringent criteria and I know that they are genuine.

Who Is The Best Surgeon At Present?

You may have heard of Jun Labo's stroke and recent weaknesses which is deplorable as he was one of the best surgeons in the Philippines.

My current choice is Laurence Cacteng. I have known and used Laurence since 1997 and in my opinion he is the most powerful surgeon at present.

Psychic Surgeon Laurence can also help you

Laurence Cacteng is an amazing psychic surgeon. He is documented as having saved thousands of lives with his psychic surgery treatments. If your cancer is at an advanced stage, visit Laurence on this group trip and additionally benefit from Naturopath Patrick consultation.


  1. A one-to-one consultation with Naturopath Patrick
  2. Two return visits to Psychic Surgeon Laurence daily for treatments (you pay Laurence €700 for these yourself).
  3. Return transport from Manila Philippines to near Laurence (5 to 6 hours each way)
  4. Hotel near Laurence for 6 nights
  5. Standard hotel breakfast or a plate of fruits
  6. Six lunches with Patrick
  7. Three lectures on "The causes of diseases on what to do to recover health"
  8. Patrick will stay at the hotel with you when near Laurence. He will help you with your health problems and support you the best he can.

NOT INCLUDED: Your international flight to Manila, your hotel in Manila on the first night,  your evening meal and your payment to Laurence for the treatments.

Check Our Group Trips Prices and Dates.

check our trips modalities or prices and book

Full info on the GROUP trips here.
Click the pic below for Prices & Bookings.

Full info on the INDIVIDUAL trips here.
Click the pic below for Prices & Bookings.

Share this page:
Enjoy this page? Share it with your friends. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
follow me on facebook