Mercury: One Of The Most Toxic
Mercury, and other deadly toxins, are in the air we breathe and impossible to avoid. It is present in the fish we eat, and as it moves from the sea to the atmosphere, to earth, it is also found on vegetables, fruits and animals.
Mercury was prescribed as a medicine for many years. If you were unwell, your doctor would give you a mercury drink. It was considered a cure all (it was more a "kill all"). What this means is that our ancestors have passed on mercury from mother to child and most of us had it in our body when we were born.
ALL customers I have helped in the past always had symptoms linked with one of these: mercury, lead, copper, arsenic, aluminum, nickel, cadmium and other deadly metals + plastics, radiation, chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, cleaning solvent, etc.. Those feed cancers, viruses, bacteria and cause inflammation (the root cause of ALL diseases).
Spirits have given me a list of foods and herbs to use to completely remove these and I will share this information with you.